Auditory learners should:
- Record class notes and then listen to the recording (repeatedly), rather than reading notes.
- Remember details by trying to "hear" previous discussions.
- Participate in class discussions.
- Ask questions and volunteer in class.
- Read assignments out loud.
- Study by reading out notes on topics.
- Whisper new information when alone.
An auditory learner may benefit by using a speech recognition tool on computers and telephones.
For Even More Information of Auditory Learning